2011-03-14

 

My Favourite Queen

Open letter to the Queen (of England, Australia, and a variety of 3rd world despots like New Zealand - not the rock band of the same name).

Dear/Courtsey/whatever Betty,

Long time never see. And if you read the pages of my blog (www.antisubjugator.blogspot.com) you can see why I've never seen you. The entire system is corrupt, as detailed in recent blog postings. Basically the horror of the Soviet Union still lives. So much so that I literally (long story, I'll post another day) attempted to defect to "communist" China and take my chances with the Chicoms because the West was so untrustworthy.

I realise that you're only a figurehead and don't have any real power, but at the end of the day, your corgies get more press time than my decades of research. So there's no-one to hear me scream, just as there was no-one to hear the brave Iraqis who demonstrated in favour of liberation in December 2003. Oh the press was there. But they covered it up. So if you could make me an honorary corgy (I'm willing to walk on all fours if that's what it takes), please let me know. As boy oh boy do I have a story to tell.

Yours sincerely,
Paul Edwards
Oppressed Australian subject.


P.S. Note that I celebrate your birthday every year, with just as much enthusiasm as I do Australia Day.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?