2007-01-17

 

Dream

I had a dream (a real dream ie when you're asleep) and here is what it was.

Mahmoud Abbas was talking to some bigwig official and I happened to be nearby. I used the opportunity to interrupt and tell him that his government sucked and that the Palestinians were currently choosing between two terrorist organizations and that if I were in charge I would put the party "Independent Palestine" in charge (from memory that is the only non-terrorist party and got around 2% of the vote). He scoffed at me.

I then told him that he was being played for a fool and that Bush had more important things to take care of at the moment in Iraq and Iran, but eventually Bush would get to Palestine and set up a new security force consisting of Palestinians who wanted to live in a modern state instead of a terrorist state.

That was the end of the conversation and then some woman came up to me and asked me what I was talking about, and I showed her my Mu'tazilah website and got her to send me an email. Unfortunately I woke up before she brought around all her friends and we had an orgy and I could instead write a blog post that people would actually find interesting (have you all watched "The Young Ones" where something similar happens at court - ROFL!).

Bastards. Damn Bastards.

I hope Bush really is playing these people for suckers and not the other way around. I don't see how it can be the other way around. Abbas can't actually achieve anything against Israel, even with the new weapons that Bush is sending him (good grief!). It's not militarily possible except in the Vietnam fantasy-land that the entire world appears to be living in, and refuses to depart from even when I explain to them that it was NVA ***tanks*** that beat SVA ***tanks*** to win that war, not glorious guerillas.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?